Working from the comfort of your own home is a dream for many. Who doesn’t want to avoid a stressful commute between home and work?
Working from home has loads of benefits. In my previous post, I discussed why working from home is better and I’ve got a couple of positive comments from people around the world.
Are you looking for work at home jobs and wondering what is Mommy Jobs Online all about?
In this post, I will discuss the following:
- What is Mommy Jobs Online?
- Who Is It For?
- How Mommy Jobs Online Work
- Types of Membership
- WIIFM (What Is It For Me)
- Customer Support
- The Good, The Bad & The Catch
- A Better Option For You
Mommy Jobs Online – in a nutshell
Mommy Jobs Online is a company based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
It is a professional remote contractor job board services. They are helping job seekers find
part time and full-time flexible jobs they can manage from the comfort of their home.
They claimed having thoroughly pre-screened every job making sure its legitimate.
According to the BBB website, they have an A-rating.
However, in Glassdoor, they only have 2.5 rating.
Who is it For?
Anyone who is at least 18 years old and who prefers working at home and looking for a part time or full-time flexible jobs.
The following can benefit from using Mommy Jobs Online:
- Business owners
- Military spouses
- People with special needs or physical disabilities
- Unemployed and having a hard time finding a job
- Retirees needing to supplement their income
- Single moms or dads who want to stay at home with their kids
- Anyone tired of long commutes between home and work
- Anyone tired of brick and mortar work schedule
- Anyone looking for a second job to supplement their income
How Does It Work?
Basically, they connect home workers with employers looking for people to work from home. As a job seeker, you can look for work at home jobs from their remote job bank network, apply to the employer’s website who will get in touch with you directly to begin the hiring process.
Below are some job categories listed in the job bank as of this writing:
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Inbound Customer Service Agent
- Data Entry
- Virtual Assistant
- Medical Coding
- Online Tutor
The average pay for each position ranges from $10 to $90 per hour.
Types of Membership
You have the option to:
1) Get access to each job category (e.g. Transcription) for $85.
Some categories include 2 or more Job types.
Clerical Administrative Job category includes:
- Secretary Administrative
- Virtual Assistant
- Data Entry
Professional category includes:
- Business Development
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Graphic Designer
- Mystery Shopper
2) Full Job Bank Access for $210
You will get access to all listed remote job bank portals.
WIIFM (What Is It For Me)
As soon as you sign up and your payment is confirmed, you will receive Mommy Jobs Online secure user job link within 24 hours.
Then, you will get access to thousands of pre-screened remote jobs available.
They also offer some tips on their website like Things To Never Say in a Job Interview, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, Ways to Brand Yourself for More Success and the likes.
You can reach them via phone, email, live chat or through their online support ticket system.
The Good, The Bad & The Catch
- Their guarantee that all prospective employees are pre-screened, giving you an assurance that you won’t be scammed and you will get paid for your work
- Membership is one-time and it never expires
- The service is only available within the US and Canada
- There is no free trial
- Their website hurts my eyes. The striking orange font color with the black background is not friendly to the eyes.
- The site does not guarantee that you will be accepted for the job. Whether you will be accepted or not will depend on your skills, how you present yourself to your potential employees, and how they think you are suited for the position.
Better Option For You
Mommy Jobs Online offers you the opportunity to work as a contractor and they connect you to companies who can possibly give you the job you are looking for.
However, I know a better option for you where you’ll be able to work at home or anywhere in the world as long as you can connect to the internet. The company will not only give you free websites but you will also get access to all the tools you need in order to succeed.
If you are interested and wanted to know more about this online community, you can read my review here.
I have also made a comparison for you. See below:
Working from home is becoming widely accepted nowadays. Employers have realized the many benefits it offers to their business as well as to their employees.
However, finding a legit company is one of the challenges job seekers face. Therefore, doing some research about your potential employers is a must.
If ever you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below and I will be more than happy to help you out.